We are absolutely thrilled to announce the launch of our major milestone update: Kiripp v2! We’ve been tirelessly working behind the scenes for months, revamping our application to bring you many new features and improvements that you have been asking for.
Our team has poured countless hours into this overhaul to offer you an elevated experience with greater ease and efficiency. Here are some of the exciting changes we’ve made:
- Vastly improved store performance and application security
- Multiple stores per account (according to the chosen subscription)
- Streamlined check-out process with multiple options (WhatsApp and other payment providers can be selected by the buyer)
- Category and product reordering
- Tailored options for food stores (restaurants), physical goods stores (for selling physical goods), and virtual stores
- Efficient stock and variations management
- Product detail page with fast checkout (example: https://pizzeria-pontevecchio.kiripp.com/8dbb5de3-c077-4af9-a103-ce1a08b4685e)
- Newly restructured URLs: Now, your store can be found at https://yourstorename.kiripp.com/ (example: https://pizzeria-pontevecchio.kiripp.com/)
- Completely redesigned control panel
- Enhanced customer management
- Simplified product import/export
- Universal accounts: no more separate accounts for buyers
- Refined billing and subscription management, including an easier cancellation process
- 10-day free trial for all our subscriptions
- Instagram/Facebook selling and an option to remove branding (with elite subscription)
- Product unit and value settings
- Digital payloads for selling digital goods
- And many more!
Starting today, new user registrations and subscriptions for the current version of Kiripp will be redirected to Kiripp v2 (https://app.kiripp.com/). And over the next days, we’ll update our homepage to reflect this change. Please note, we are still smoothing out the edges on the new version, so your current version, including all users and existing stores, will remain accessible until August 31. Rest assured, critical bugs in the current version will continue to be addressed.
We’ve added an export button to the product page on Kiripp v1, which will allow you to migrate all your products and categories to the new version with ease. Unfortunately, existing subscriptions are not compatible with the new version, meaning you will need to cancel your current subscription and resubscribe on Kiripp v2.
To show our gratitude for your continuous support, all existing customers with active subscriptions will receive a 20% subscription discount for an entire year! Please note, this process will be handled manually after you set up your new subscription.
This is a significant leap forward for us and a crucial step towards becoming the best fast ordering e-commerce solution. We are happy to share that all existing themes and customization options have been migrated to Kiripp v2, and we look forward to introducing more in the future.
We know that changes can sometimes be overwhelming, and we are here to help you every step of the way. Feel free to reply to this email with any questions or concerns, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Thank you for your trust and support. Let’s venture into this exciting new phase together!