Create your first store by selecting “New store” from “My Stores” section
In the first step , you must decide between 3 store types:
- Physical Goods store
- Virtual Goods store
In the second step, select the store options (the available options may change depending of the store type and subsctiption type. Refer to the above store types for more details).
Here are the options for restaurants/food stores:
In the third step, you can set all of your store’s information and options. This page is divided into several sections:
Store Name: The name of your store.
Store Slug: This is the slug used in your store’s url: https://storeslug.kiripp.com
Checkout Mode: Here you can select one or many checkout modes for your store. If more than one is selected, your customers will be able to choose between the available modes:
- WhatsApp:When this mode is selected, a WhatsApp message with the order information is generated when the checkout form is completed. The customer then will send this message to complete the order. (the Store phone field will be used for WhatsApp ordering).
- SMS: It works in a similar way to the WhatsApp mode, but instead of using WhatsApp for the order message, it uses SMS.(the Store phone field will be used for SMS ordering).
- Email: When selected, an Email message with the order information is sent to the store owner when the checkout form is completed. This mode does not require WhatsApp or SMS to work.
- Stripe: When selected, Stripe Checkout is enabled for accepting payments online. Orders are generated only when the payment is made. A Stripe account is required.
- PayPal: When selected, PayPal Checkout is enabled for accepting payments online. Orders are generated only when the payment is made. A PayPal business account is required.
- Mercado Pago: When selected, Mercado Pago is enabled for accepting payments online.
- Store email: Your store’s email address (can be different from your account’s email address)
- Store phone: Your store’s phone/WhatsApp number
- Store website: Your store’s website
- Store address: Your store’s address
- Store Location: Select your store location on the map. Records the chosen location and zoom level.
- Service area: Select your area of service. This setting allows showing your customers your chosen service area in the store information modal
- Theme selection: The chosen theme of your store.
TIP: Test your store with all available themes to choose the theme best suited to your store’s needs.
- Store logo: Upload the store’s logo image. Recommended size: 500x500px
- Store banner: Upload the store’s cover image. Recommended size: 1500x4700px.
The cover image presentation changes according to the chosen theme.
- Primary color: The chosen primary color of your store.
- Secondary color: The chosen secondary color of your store.
- Primary background color: The chosen primary background color of your store.
- Secondary background color: The chosen secondary background color of your store.
- Primary text color: The chosen primary text color of your store.
- Secondary text color: The chosen secondary text color of your store.
Entered social network profiles will show in your store’s header and information area. Empty fields will not be shown.
- Custom Domain: In this field you can use your own domain with your Kiripp store. In order for this to work you must have a registered domain name with full access to its DNS settings. To use this feature follow these steps:
- Enter any subdomain of your choosing in the CNAME field. For example, if your registered domain is mydomain.com you can enter store.mydomain.com Note: CNAME records only work with subdomains.
- Go to your domain’s DNS settings and add a CNAME type record:
- HOSTNAME: store.mydomain.com or store (this changes between the different registrars, check their documentation)
- TYPE: CNAME
- ADDRESS / VALUE: host.kiripp.com
- Remove Branding: Remove Kiripp branding from your store’s page.
- Enable Facebook Feed (BETA): When enabled, a merchant feed XML file (compatible with Facebook, Instagram, and Google selling) will be available at the address: https://yourstore.kiripp.com/merchant-feed.xml (example: https://pizzeria-pontevecchio.kiripp.com/merchant-feed.xml)
Language and localization options
- Locale: Choose the locale corresponding to your country. This is required for correctly displaying the correct time and currency format in your store.
- Timezone: Choose your timezone.
- Currency: Choose your currency.
- Schedule: Choose your store schedule.
- Receive orders when the store is closed: When this option is unchecked, the order button will be unavailable outside of your opening times.
- Delivery charge: Enter the desired delivery charge in number format (without symbols or other characters)
- Delivery charge free above: Enter the desired minimum order amount for free delivery.
- Minimum order amount: Enter the desired minimum order amount in number format (without symbols or other characters)
- Tax %: Enter a tax amount in number format (without symbols or other characters) to be calculated and added to any given order.
- Payment message: Enter a text with optional payments instructions for your customers. Shows in the order message (WhatsApp and SMS modes only).
- PayPal Client ID
- PayPal Secret
- Enable sandbox mode: Check to enable PayPal Sandbox Mode (use with sandbox client ID and Secret keys for testing)
- Mercado Pago access token
- Mercado Pago public key
- Stripe webhook secret
- Stripe secret key